Saturday, April 10, 2010

Missing - 1 week???

Where do the lost things go? Like this week - when did it get to be Saturday??
I remember being away for Easter and coming home Monday.
Tuesday must have been washing to catch up. Oh, and I went to a friendly stitching group and had cake for Pam's birthday.
Wednesday - I pulled apart my longarm and gave it an upgrade. And with a bit of brute strength and moral support from the bloke, I actually got it going again after dinner.
Thursday - Another Quilting Group for the morning and I showed them my quilts and talked about Machine Quilting.
Friday - Paperwork, it was piling up and needed to be dealt with. BAS waits for no man, or woman. Errands and a daughter for dinner to top of a busy week.
So today I need to finish the Surprise I am working on, and take the bloke shopping for clothes for him to wear to his daughter's wedding.
And I booked a stall at next Saturday's The Handmade Expo at Bundamba.
See you there and Happy Quilting,
Lyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment