Thursday, April 22, 2010

Provence Quilt Kits - Prices Reduced

I have reduced the prices on my Provence Quilt Kits listed on Etsy and also included a matching backing with each kit, making them marvellous value.
They are all pre-cut kits, so less than a weekend of sewing and you will have a beautiful French Sunflower Quilt adorning your bed, or as a wonderful gift.

On the Quilting front, I am delivering back a batch of Linus Quilts, I just did the quilting, so they can go out to the needy kids in hospitals etc. They happily take donations of quilt tops, fabric and time to help with this worthy cause.

What a great time I had at The Handmade Expo last Saturday. I met lots of wonderful quilters and chatted to quite a few. I just love Crafty Get-togethers.

Speaking of which, I had a lovely evening with the Vision Patchwork Group last night, and got some more of my embroidery done. I need to post some photos - something else for the to do list!!
Happy Quilting for now,
Lyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment